Lip Blush is the most natural technique in cosmetic lip tattooing. It creates a youthful blush of color to define the shape and make lips look naturally plump and flushed!
Also known as the Aquarelle technique, this method enhances the natural beauty of your lips by subtly increasing the lip size, softly defining the border and flushing the natural color, as well as making any corrections needed to balance the shape. A wide range of colors are available to create a customized color based on your individual skin tone, undertone and existing lip shade.
Lip Blush brings back your youthful blushing tint and enhances your natural lip contour. Simply apply your favorite clear balm or gloss and you’re ready to go!
- Lip Blush is a 2-appointment process with the initial and the touch up appointments spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
- A touch up appointment is required for completed result and is priced separately at $100.
- Annual refresher appointments are recommended to maintain optimal blush tint in lips.
- If you’ve had lip fillers/injections and/or Botox around your lips you MUST wait at least 1 month before undergoing the Lip Blush procedure.
- If you’ve EVER had even 1 cold sore on the outside of your mouth or on your lips you MUST take the prescription Valtrex or Acyclovir for at least 3 days prior and for at least 3 days after undergoing the Lip Blush procedure. If you don’t, then this procedure will trigger an outbreak that will affect your healing and therefore prevent optimal results. This is VERY important and so easy to avoid!
- Reagan does not currently touch-up or correct over other artist’s work. If your lips have been previously tattooed you must email a photo of your lips to be pre-approved before booking.
- No sauna or tanning 1 week prior to your procedure
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding
- No alcohol or aspirin 24 hours prior to your procedure
- No working out on the day of your procedure
- No blood thinners 72 hours prior to your procedure
- No Botox injections around the lips or lip fillers 1 month prior to your procedure
- No Retinol products 1 month prior to your procedure
- No antibiotics 1 month prior to your procedure