Lash Enhancement is the process of implanting a thin line of pigment directly to the lash line (between the lashes) and is designed to create an effect of thicker, darker and fuller lashes.It is a cosmetic tattoo of your lash line, not the waterline nor the eyelid, but directly where your lashes grow.For a subtle ‘barely there’ look, Lash Enhancement will accentuate and enhance the shape, color and size of your eyes while rejuvenating the eye area without the noticeable effect of makeup, for a strikingly natural, fuller-lash appearance.
A Shaded Eyeliner tattoo is a lash enhancement tattoo PLUS a little wing for a subtle added drama.
Besides convenience, Eyelash Enhancement and Shaded Eyeliner Tattoos can be the perfect solution for anyone with allergies, contact lens sensitivity, dexterity issues, vision problems or an active lifestyle.The artistic placement of color and line can also help correct the appearance of certain eye shapes and facial asymmetry.The thickness and opacity of color is customized for each individual client and can last between 2-4 years.
Microblading is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows.The results are natural looking hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of the hair you currently have.
- If you wear contact lenses you will need to remove them prior to the procedure.You may re-apply them after the procedure, but your eyes may be somewhat sensitive so it is recommended to bring your glasses.
- No false lashes/lash extensions.They must be removed at least 2 weeks prior to the appointment and cannot be put back on until 4 weeks after the touch up appointment.
- No lash growth serums for at least one month before the initial appointment and at least one month after the touch up appointment.
- No lash lifts/tints at least 10 days before the initial appointment and you must wait for 4 weeks after the touch up appointment to have it done.
- No Blepharitis (eyelid infection, usually caused by poor makeup removal habits and falsies)
- You must wait a minimum of 6 months after having eyelid surgery before getting Lash Enhancement or Shaded Eyeliner tattoos.
- Surgery on the actual eye itself needs a note from doctor
- No sauna or tanning 1 week prior to your procedure
- You cannot be pregnant or breastfeeding
- No alcohol or aspirin 24 hours prior to your procedure
- No working out on the day of your procedure
- No blood thinners 72 hours prior to your procedure
- No Botox injections around the eyes 1 month prior to your procedure
- No Retinol products 1 month prior to your procedure
- No antibiotics 1 month prior to your procedure